Before and during each stage of your application to the business incubator, please do not hesitate to make an appointment with the team who will listen, offer advice and help you to prepare your application!
To submit your project, only one document needs be completed: the application form
Once completed, send it with the required documents (Kbis … ) to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand in directly to:
Pépinière d’entreprises de Val d’Europe
Parc international d’entreprises – Parc Faraday
1, avenue Christian Doppler – Bâtiment 3
Need help completing the application?
Contact us at +33 (0)1 78 71 00 11
Step 1: the application
The file can be downloaded here
Once completed, please submit it with the following documents:
- Business plan validated by an external body (accountant, consular chamber, support structure, etc. …)
- K-bis extract or trade register
- Letter of intent
- Breakeven report
- Receipt of applications for business creation help (ACCRE, OSEO .. )
- Visual presentation of marketed products for the selection committee
- Business creator’s CV
- Associate’s CV
- Photocopy of both sides of ID card
- Declaration of honor of permission to run a company
- Declaration of honor of up-to-date payment of social charges (for companies already created)
Step 2 : Appointment with the business incubator team to verify that the application submitted is complete
Step 3: Selection Committee
Made up of professional partners (banker, accountant, lawyer, Francilien innovation center, PFIL, Entreprendre network, AFILE 77, INPI, BPI … ) and senior business leaders, the selection committee meets several times a year to review applications and give their decision.
The duration of the procedure from filing an application to tselection committee’s decision varies between 15 days and one month.